Friday, May 11, 2007

Fujiya & Miyagi - Ankle Injuries

Ankle Injuries is a song that I've loved for a long time. It's just so catchy when they chant "Fujiya Miyagi" over and over. I had a feeling that the band wasn't Japanese and this video confirms my suspicions.

Director Wade Shotter does this great stop motion effect with dice, reminiscent of one of my all time favorite videos, the White Stripes Fell in Love with a Girl (directed by Michel Gondry). I love the part with the kids going down the twirly slide and on the swing. You know a video is going to be great when they feature Space Invaders.

<

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]