Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jaime's Taco Shop

Jaime's Taco ShopDave Vieira, Toolfarm's Sales Manager, sent me the link to Jaime's Taco Shop, the new cartoon from Kleeman and Mike. Dave sez, "I really think this is cool and the body mechanics of the characters is so realistic. Face to Face is still marketing that song... wow!"

Well, the song, Disconnected, is like 15 years old. It's retro. It happens to be our forum expert Jim G.'s favorite band. The video also contains some of Jim's friends at the end.

The animation is pretty great. Nice Flash work. Fun script too. I give it 2 thumbs up. "Did you get me a fish, servant?" I really need to teach my cat to talk.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]