Friday, August 24, 2007

AT&T 1993 "You Will" Ads

An interesting collection of 14 year old spots and I have to say, their predictions were (mostly) right on target. Our GPS isn't quite that fancy, even in 3D mode, but it's pretty darn accurate. Eerie... or actually, that was only 14 years ago so I'm sure everything was in development at that time.

The lady with the phone booth though, um, yeah. I left my mother-in-law at the mall once and told her to call me from a phone booth when she was ready. There were two phones at the mall and neither of them worked, much less having video features. She ended up having to use the phone behind the counter at The Gap.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]