Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Work of Cyriak

Cyriak sounds like the name of a magician to me, and he is.... a magician with Photoshop and After Effects! Cyriak is a freelance animator in Brighton, UK. His website bio is very funny:" Hello, I am Cyriak from 100 years into the future, where I have been exhumed and sent backwards in time via cyberspace in order to welcome you to the unabridged contents of my brain-damaged imagination." He's unbelivably creative. Jim G. passed his stuff on to me. Jim is in the know.

Check out two of his amazing animations.

Moo!

The cow DNA is mindblowing! A screen shot just doesn't do it justice.




Beggin' - Frankie Valli video re-mix


This is just cleverl The mutant head in the vortex.... wow. This is just disturbing and oh, so fun to watch.




I never thought Frankie Valli sounded like the guy from Maroon 5 until now.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]