Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kanye West - Heartless

I saw Kanye West at Lollapalooza, missing Nine Inch Nails on the off chance that Obama was going to show up an announce his fellow Chicagoan. Well, it didn't happen and I am really not a Kanye fan, although, he is growing on me. I did have a good time and I've seen NIN twice before, so I was going for something new.

Anyway, here's a crazy new video for the song Heartless, which I read was painstakingly rotoscoped by 65 animators in Japan. Wow, he could've used Red Giant ToonIt and a greenscreen and saved 64 animators a lot of work :-) The video is kind of cool though.

If you love the song, Kanye is giving away free mp3s at his site.


Heartless from kwest on Vimeo.

Labels:


Comments:
The video was actually done by Optic Flavor studio in Manhattan. they worked on it in collaboration with Hong Kong.
You can double check it on their website at www.opticflavor.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]