Monday, November 24, 2008

Wale - W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.

I'm really suprised I hadn't put this one up earlier since it came out in May of 2008. Wale, pronounced Wah-lay, is a Washington D.C. based hip hop artist that I really dig. The video is chock full of big effects, and a couple of smoke effecte that looks like a Trapcode Particular presets. The video mixes hundreds of styles and gives a tribute to the Gnarl's Barkley Crazy video and of course, Justice, who is heavily sampled in the song.



I know I put the original Justice D.A.N.C.E. video up here which is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. so I'll put it up again. Directed by Jonas & Francois.


JUSTICE - D.A.N.C.E.
by edbangerrecords

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]