Thursday, December 24, 2009

Flashback Friday: Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs (2006)

Yes, I realize it's Thursday but I don't think I'll be updating the site tomorrow!

I LOVE this song and LOVE Kaiser Chiefs. I saw them at Lollapalooza 09 and I was blown away. Best show by far and I was up close. They had so much energy in 90° heat and rain. I had never seen the video for Ruby until today. They just don't play good music videos here and I have cheap cable, so all I ever see is Beyonce and Lady Gaga.

Mathematic partnered with a company called Stink UK and Stylewar of Sweden to create this amazing piece of art for Kaiser Chiefs. It was shot on greenscreen and a miniature city builds around the band. It's a masterpiece for sure!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]